Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reading for fun...again!

It has been really long since I last read for fun. As far as I remember, it was the summer after freshman year in college that I read my last book for fun, Dan Brown's The DaVinci Code. Now, after graduation, I have more free time in my hands to go back to reading for fun, and I have been taking full opportunity of this free time. 

I just finished reading three books: Waiting for the Barbarians, Blink, and An Unquiet Mind. All of these books were great; I really enjoyed reading these books, taking in each page and somewhat finding myself closely relating to some of the ideas in them, and found it difficult to simply put them down. For anyone who is looking for an enjoyable book to read while cuddled up in bed, I would recommend taking up any one of these.  

No comments:

Post a Comment