Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally leaving college campus

I am leaving my college campus for my new apt tomorrow. I have been staying on campus after graduation for the last two weeks, relaxing and enjoying being on campus which I have come to love and treat as my home. Being an international student, and after leaving home for college, I never realized till now how homely my college and dormitory has been to me from the day I came in as a freshman. I have spent a lot of holidays being on campus, not able to fly home half way around the world - mostly for the expense - which has made my ties with my college even stronger. It has been four long years, filled with amazing experiences and great memories. Thanks to all the great people who I have come across over the last four years, and who has made my college experience an amazing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment