Tuesday, June 2, 2009

An interesting discussion

I just had an interesting discussion with Geoff, one of my good friends from freshman year in college. We both graduated this year, he took two weeks for home and is now back on campus to do research with a Professor. The topic of blogs came up during our conversation, and he brought up a good point as to what direction my blog is going to take. The answer to that question: I do not know. My idea of this blog, as I have mentioned in the short introduction to my blog, is to simply put down any thoughts that cross my mind and share it with my friends. Maybe it will weigh heavily towards technology, code, software, politics, literature, science, humor, sports or international issues - time will dictate the path my blog takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment